Manav Sampada is an effective e-tool for Human Resource Management System (eHRMS) in the government sector. On the eHRMS website that can be reached at https://ehrms.nic.in/, one can easily fill the Manav Sampada attendance with the help of payroll module. In this article, we will focus on how to fill the Manav Sampada attendance in Uttar Pradesh.
Manav Sampada attendance: Steps to login
- To fill Manav Sampada attendance, click on https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/, the eHRMS website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on eHRMS login that can be seen on the top right corner of the Manav Sampada website. In the pop-up box, select the department as ‘Basic Education’ and proceed to fill the user ID, password and captcha. Click on ‘Login’.
Once you login, you will reach Directorate of Basic Education, Uttar Pradesh, where you can see the employee information. Click on the ‘Payroll’ for Manav Sampada attendance and you will see two options:
Click on ‘Manav Sampada attendance’ and you will see a notification. Read it and press ‘Ok’ to accept.
See also: How to do Manav Sampada login
Now, you will see three options:
1) Extract pending leaves:
- When you click on this, a window will open, where you will see extract pending leave details from leave module.
- On this page, you will find ‘Attendance Form’ and ‘Attendance To’. Click on ‘Submit’. If you have any leave that has not been approved and pending, it will be extracted and shown here.
- To go to the main page, click on the ‘Back’ button.
2) Add unauthorised absentees:
- This is to be filled for people who are absent without prior information, or they have taken leaves during inspection.
- When you click on it, you will see details of all employees in the school.
- Select the employee for whom you want to add details. Enter the number of days the employee was absent.
- Select reason and select status as ‘unauthorised’.
- Then write remark as ‘absent during inspection’ or ‘absent without prior information’ and click on ‘submit’.
- To go to the main page, click on the ‘back’ button.
3) View and lock attendance:
- Here you will see all employees of the school who were present during the duration.
- Click on ‘Lock’ to lock the records.
When do you have to enter the unauthorised absentees section?
The unauthorised absentee’s section needs to be filled for those who were absent without prior information or have taken leaves during the inspection.
When is the attendance data filled in Manav Sampada attendance module?
Manav Sampada attendance data is filled from 21st of a month to the 20th of the next month.