Torrent Power Limited is among Gujarat’s major power distribution firms, noted for providing 16.60 units of electricity in places like Ahmedabad and serving close to 3.32 million consumers. If you are a consumer of Torrent Ltd., you not only have access to the services offered by Torrent Power, but you also have the ability to pay your energy bills in either an online or offline setting.
Torrent power bill payment methods
Logging into the Torrent Powerconsumer site with your login credentials will allow you to make an online payment for your power consumption. Upon logging in, you’ll be able to see your power bill and make a payment using one of the many methods offered online.
On the official website, there is a ‘Quick Pay’ option. Select your city of residence from the drop-down menu and input your service number to complete the process. Last but not least, you may pay your bill online using any of the following methods:
Payment through the official portal
To pay your energy bill online, you will need to complete the procedures that are outlined in the following list:
- Check out the Torrent Power website.
- In the area labelled “Login to Your Customer Account,” there is a drop-down box where you may choose the city in which you currently live. Additionally, you have the option of selecting between English or Gujarati as one of your preferred language selections.
- After providing the Service Number or mail Address and then entering your password, click the ‘Login’ button.
- You will then continue to the gateway, where you will be able to check the power bill. Following this step, you will be ready to progress to finish the transaction by using any one of the following payment modes:
- a credit card
- a debit card
- an e-wallet
- internet banking
- After you have decided which method of payment to use, an OTP will be sent to the cellphone number that you have registered with. In order to finish the payment and keep the electronic receipt for future use, you will need to enter the OTP and then click the “Submit” button.
Payment through ‘Quick Pay’
You may pay your power bill by selecting the “Quick Pay” option from the drop-down menu. The following is a list of the procedures that need to be followed in order to use this feature to make a payment:
- Check out Torrent Power’s website.
- The “Quick pay” option will be displayed for your perusal on the homepage of the website. If you choose it and then click on it, you will be sent to a different page.
- To see the amount that you are responsible for paying, from the drop-down box, choose the city in which you now live. Then, insert the service details and click on the ‘View’ button.
- Choose one of the available means of payment from the menu on the left. Credit cards, debit cards, online banking, the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and electronic wallets are the many methods of payment from which you may choose.
- The display will include essential information like your name and the total amount owed for the invoice. To continue, click the “Proceed to Pay” button. Please enter your card, e-Wallet, UPI, or Net Banking information here.
- To see the total amount that has to be paid, click the “Pay Now” button. Simply choose the “Make Payment” option.
- It is necessary for you to provide permission for the payment. After that step is finished, the transaction for the transaction will be finished, and after that, you will see proof of the transaction appear on your screen.
- Keep the electronic receipt for your own record-keeping purposes.
Electronic wallets like Paytm and Amazon Pay, among others, may be used to make payments toward your power bill. Either by going to the websites of these electronic wallets or by utilising the mobile apps that they provide, you will be able to complete the payment. The following is a list of the actions that need to be taken in order to pay your power bill using an e-wallet:
- You may access the e-wallet smartphone app or go to the website for the e-wallet itself.
- Choose your state from the drop-down menu at the top of the “Electricity” page, then choose “Torrent Power” from the list of “Electricity Board” options.
- After you have entered your service number, click the “Proceed” button. You will have access to see the total amount that is being billed.
- To finish paying your power bill, go to the website and click “Pay Now.” Once the payment is made successfully, you will get a confirmation email from the business that manages your electronic wallet as well as the electricity board.
Payment through mobile application
You also have the option of paying your power bill by installing the Torrent Power smartphone application onto your device. Once the app has been installed, you can use it to sign in to the portal and finish paying your electricity bill. The following is a list of the steps:
- Get the Torrent Power Connect app for your mobile device by downloading it.
- Log in with the credentials you were given.
- To pay immediately, use the “Pay Now” option on your dashboard.
- You have the ability to examine the power bill and choose the method of payment that is most convenient for you.
- Please enter the information of your card, UPI, online banking, or electronic wallet here.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be issued to the mobile phone number you registered with. In order to authorise the payment, please enter the OTP and then click the “Make Payment” button.
- Your payment will be successfully processed, and a confirmation message will be sent to both the cellphone number you have on file as well as the screen you are now viewing.
- You will be able to keep the electronic receipt.
There are many other ways that you may pay your energy bill that do not involve using the internet.
- You may make a payment on your power bill by going to one of the nearby Bill Collection Centers. On Torrent Power’s official website, you may locate the whereabouts of the closest bill collecting facility. You’ll be able to see a list of nearby bill collection agencies based on your current location.
- You may pay your power bill at any of the Torrent Power Customer Care Centers. The location of Torrent Power’s closest customer service centres may be discovered on their website. Customer service centres are open Monday through Saturday from 9:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- You may deposit the cheque or demand drafts in any of the drop boxes that are located across Gujarat. These drop-boxes come in a variety of sizes. On the official website of Torrent Power, the locations of the drop box sites and their addresses may be discovered.
- Visit the Easy Pay Center that is most convenient for you to settle your monthly utility payments. On the main site of Torrent Power, you may get information about the Easy Pay Centers that are located closest to your location.
- When it comes time to pay your energy bill, you have the option of using the Electronic Clearing Services Payment service. Go to the official website for Torrent Power and, under the heading “Payment Option,” click on the link that says “ECS.” This will take you to a page where you can collect the ESC form. Get a photocopy of the form, fill it out completely, and then turn it in at the zoning office that’s closest to you. After the service has been authorised, the monthly payment for the bill will be taken immediately from the bank account you have designated at the time the payment is due.
- You have the option of paying your power bill with either NEFT or RTGS when you make use of the E-CMS Payment feature.
Customer care number
A customer service expert from Torrent Power is available to speak with you in the following ways:
+91 79 22551912
Sola Road, Naranpura, Ahmedabad – 380 013
What kinds of non-online payments are accepted for the payment of my monthly power bill?
You have the option of paying your energy bill using cash, a demand draft, a cheque, a debit card, or a credit card.
Can I use the E-CMS Payment option to make a partial payment on my energy bill?
No. Through the E-CMS Payment feature, you cannot make a partial payment on your energy bill, since this is not permitted.
Can I produce a post-dated cheque?
No, the business will not take cheque with post-dated markings on them. It is strongly suggested that you send your cheque within the allotted time frame.
After the deadline, is it possible for me to pay my energy bill?
You can make a payment on your electricity bill even after the due date has passed. However, a delayed payment fee will be added to the total amount that has already been billed to you.